This list hasn’t been updated in a while. I’ll get to it on my trip most likely, starting in August ’21.
- My house in Oranjemund: description and photos
- Personal stories of interactions when they happen
- Namibian government
- Forming the Namibian Constitution (the country is 25 years old! The man who headed the constitutional commission is now the President.)
- Namibian Economy
Languages in NamibiaDONE! #038
- Traditional clothing in Namibia
- Namibian History
- Differing tribes in Namibia
- How does the “real” Namibia/Africa differ from the usual presentation in the USA?
- Windhoek (the capital) and descriptions of other cities, towns, and villages in Namibia.
- Regions (states) in Namibia
- My plans for the trip beginning sometime in 2021. (Bet on this one showing up a lot!)